Thursday, July 29, 2010

tizzie and grandpa...

It would be the understatement of the year to say that Smith loves his grandparents! I was a little bit (or a lot) afraid that we were going to move far away and no one would come visit us. Boy was I wrong! I must admit that if it were just Reed and me here, things may be a little different, but they just can't stay away from this cute little man for very long!
Reed's mom was here for a few days and then my parents came, too! Smith was so excited to have Tizzie and Grandpa here and he loved all the attention! I was just as happy as Smith, because I had a not-so-short to do list for my daddy! (As you all know, I didn't marry the handiest man in the world, or on this street for that matter.)
I realized that I didn't take many pictures while they were here because we were so busy around the house, but I did snap a few before they left!
As I was snapping this picture, I assured Tizzie that I wouldn't post it on the blog, BUT this won't be the first time I did something "I wasn't supposed to do." :)
Sorry, mama...I thought y'all were too cute!
Grandpa and Smith enjoying ice cream on the screen porch.
We are ALL so happy that you came to visit and can't wait for you to come back soon!
Thanks for everything!



1 comments:

The Beamer's said...

Your house looks great! Love the porch! Can't wait to see it and you! Know you enjoyed your parents being there!