Thursday, July 22, 2010

i'm TWO!

Last night, my ONE year old brushed his teeth on his new step stool........and got into his big boy bed.
And when he woke up this morning...
NO MORE one year old!

Today Smith is TWO!
(and I must give a birthday shout out to Uncle Awesome and Stella
who all share this special day with Smith!)

Our morning started out by taking "Stewah ow-side tee tee!"
then we went to Dunkin Donuts for donut balls....
and this afternoon, our first guest arrived! Gannie came bearing gifts and lots of hugs!
Gannie's gift was a BIG hit!

Birthday dinner at j. peters in Anderson.



and then I had promised Smith that we would show Gannie the "high water"

We ended the day by having cookie cake and ice cream!
I took Smith to the grocery store this morning and let him pick out his cake.
He chose this "tigah" cookie cake! I think he will fit in just fine here in Clemson!
Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet little man!
What a blessing it is that the Lord chose US to be your parents!
Love you!

7 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

Happy Birthday SMITH!!! He is such a doll! I am loving all of your new posts! Congrats on the move - good luck to y'all!!!

Buse Family said...

SOOOO glad you are back, I have missed my friend. I feel like we talk everyday because of the blog, isnt that crazy?! anyway such a sweet family!! glad yall are doing great. Happy Birthday Smith!!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Happy Birthday Smith! He is so big and so precious!
I hope you are enjoying your new town! Miss you lots!

The Long Family said...

Happy Birthday Smith!! Looks like a great birthday!!!

LT (and Max) said...

happy happy birthday to smith!!!!!!! "miss laura" misses you!!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday to cutie patootie Smith! He is precious and I can't believe he is TWO! Hope all is well in your new home, Emily!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Smith! Hope you are all enjoying living in South Carolina! I am glad you are close to Sutton, so be sure to visit Columbia when you and your Mommie are lonesome for some Mississippi friends!
GG and Pop Gladney