Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday Party!

Smith doesn't actually turn TWO until next week, but to make it easier on the family and more fun for the kids, my sister and I decided to throw all three kids a party together! Anne Parks turned FOUR, Smith TWO, and Nora is ONE!
The party was very fun and I think some of the adults (uh hum....Bop)
had as much fun as the kids!
Smith was excited when Gannie showed up!




our first family picture in a LONG time!

This is one of my favorite pictures! Smith with his great-grandparents...
MiMi, PawPaw, and Ganne!
Racing Uncle Drew....and it looks like Smith is winning!


A very rare picture of Smith and Mama!
number cookie party favors!
...and the cupcake cakes that my sister made!!!

our best attempt to get all of them to "cheese!"


"cheese"

I know that was an obnoxious amount of pictures, but....
just get ready, it hasn't even been his REAL birthday, yet!


0 comments: