Sunday, November 30, 2008
Posted by The Stringers at 6:19 PM
Monday, November 24, 2008
Posted by The Stringers at 9:49 AM
Friday, November 21, 2008
So I may not be the most interesting person on the planet, BUT...SIX things was juts not enough...I got to thinking and thought of some other things that you might find interesting about me....I won't bore you with a WHOLE list now...but here is one that I only realized when I started working on the list...
My Ganne - Anne Marie
My sister - Laura Anne
My cousins - Sandra Anne and Allison JoAnne
My niece - Anne Parks
I am not sad about this. I used to be. When I was little, my mom and our maid, Betty, watched All My Children and there was a girl on there named Emily Anne. I used to wish my name was Emily Anne so I could be just like her. BUT...I am so very proud to be Emily Porter.
Posted by The Stringers at 2:12 PM
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
So here it goes:
1. I have a problem with things that end with the numbers 7 and 9. I am really okay with the numbers alone, but numbers like 17 or 29 are really terrible. I am also okay if I cannot control the number. (Example: If the time is 10:29...its okay! But I am NOT getting married on June 17 or leaving the TV volume on 29!!!)
2. I love poptarts! But only the strawberry kind... and they MUST be toasted (almost burnt) with butter on them. AND they MUST be Kelloggs...you cannot go generic on poptarts!
3. I lived in 21 different houses by the time I graduated from high school. Because of this, I get really bored with my house easily. I rearrange my furniture ALL the time!
4. I cannot stand mayonaise. I can't even think about the word. I HATE it. GROSS! GROSS! GROSS!
5. I have had my hair cut THREE times for "Locks of Love."
6. Our family has neat birthdays!
Reed: January 26
Reed's mom: February 26
ME: April 26
My dad: July 28
My brother: August 28
Reed's dad: August 22
Reed's brother: July 22
Smith: July 22
Stella: July 22
It gets even weirder if you add in my grandparents and aunts and uncles.....
Now....I tag sister Laura, Emily, Krystal, Elisabeth, Carly, and Keely.
Posted by The Stringers at 11:20 AM
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
I thought I would share a picture with you...BUT I didn't take this immediately afterwards..I took these pictures TODAY...FRIDAY...a WEEK after this happened! You can only imagine what I looked like at church last Sunday morning!
Posted by The Stringers at 6:31 PM
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Posted by The Stringers at 12:41 PM
Monday, November 3, 2008
Posted by The Stringers at 5:08 AM
Posted by The Stringers at 4:49 AM