Friday, November 14, 2008

sucker...

Okay, so I am not sure who the "sucker" really is in this story. LAST Saturday, we had some friends over to watch football games. Smith was getting a little fussy and it was about time for him to eat...I put him over my should (in typical burp position) and he kept turning into my face and trying to suck...he latched on to my cheek!

We all started laughing and talking about how sweet he was to give me some "sugar." I jokingly said..."Ha ha ha...how funny would that be if he gave me a big ole hickey on my face! That would be hilarious!" I pulled him off and fed him....a little while later, thinking nothing of the incident early, I looked in the mirror and thought, "What in the world is wrong with my face? I must have a rash or something." NO! NO! NO! It was a hickey!

I thought I would share a picture with you...BUT I didn't take this immediately afterwards..I took these pictures TODAY...FRIDAY...a WEEK after this happened! You can only imagine what I looked like at church last Sunday morning!


5 comments:

The Long Family said...

that is too funny!!

Krystal said...

lol. poor emaily :) what a funny story though. :)

Laura said...

Hilarious!

Lain and Tatum said...

Hilarious!!! Ok, so I am glad I did't breastfeed. haha!

Meaghan said...

That's hilarious! It really freaks me out when Mary Reeves starts licking/sucking on my neck or face!