Friday, November 21, 2008

one more....

So I may not be the most interesting person on the planet, BUT...SIX things was juts not enough...I got to thinking and thought of some other things that you might find interesting about me....I won't bore you with a WHOLE list now...but here is one that I only realized when I started working on the list...

I am the ONLY female in FOUR generations of Porter women that does not have the name Anne.
My Ganne - Anne Marie
My Mom - Sheila Anne
My sister - Laura Anne
My cousins - Sandra Anne and Allison JoAnne
My niece - Anne Parks
I am not sad about this. I used to be. When I was little, my mom and our maid, Betty, watched All My Children and there was a girl on there named Emily Anne. I used to wish my name was Emily Anne so I could be just like her. BUT...I am so very proud to be Emily Porter.

1 comments:

The Callaways said...

Emily Anne is a great name! :) I wanna carry on the tradition with naming my daughter something Anne, but I'm not sure Cooper is going to let me. My grandmother is Annie Bess and my mom is Cathy Dianne.