Monday, November 3, 2008

gameday with the stringers....

Daddy gets up really early on game day to go to WORK. Smith was wide open Saturday morning and wanted to watch Daddy get dressed......so he showed him how to shave and how to tie a tie.
Then we headed to campus to tailgate and go to the DAWG WALK. First, we stopped by and saw Aunt Kate. She has a really cute new haircut.
On the way to the DAWG WALK we ran into Bully. The pic is kinda dark, but I was trying to shade poor little Smith from the bright sun.
Smith loved the DAWG WALK. All the players stopped and gave him a HIGH-five. He was SO good. He never made a peep...Just smiled and kicked his legs like crazy...
He was so sweet at the game. He slept a lot...and the cowbells were music to his ears....he didn't budge.
Smith cheered really hard for the bulldogs. He doesn't care if they win or lose... He loves the dawgs AND his daddy.
We were SOOO glad that Gannie (Reed's mom) came with us to the game. I would not have made it without her. She carried all the bags and blankets, pushed the stroller and entertained Smith so Mama could watch the game. THANKS Gannie.
Note: I know this post seems to lack emotion and here is why. As you all know, my "e" button doesn't work and I COPY and PASTe every time I use an "e..." I have actually gotten pretty good at it....BUT...just recently my "one/exclamation point" button stopped working. It is just too big of a pain to copy and paste...So, from now on, please insert emotion where you see fit....and I will work on getting my husband to buy me a new computer.

2 comments:

Keely Hollern said...

Emily, You are a dedicated blogger! I just assumed that your "e" button was working again!! I had no idea you were still copying & pasting!!
ps--Smith's shirts are turning out so cute! I'm going to do a couple more and drop them off this afternoon!
I just realized I used enough exclamation points in this comment to makeup for the lack of them in your post! =)

The Segrest Family said...

hahhaah i just laughed out loud! i didnt even notice that there were no !'s! until you mentioned it at the end... that is funny.
and SMITH is a cutie patootie for sure!
and we love the dawgs and smith's daddy no matter what too!!!!