Sunday, November 30, 2008

a family feast...

We were very happy to have all our family over for Thanksgiving dinner. I started a tradition of having a "thankful tree" two years ago when I first had Thanksgiving dinner at my house. Everyone gets to write what they are thankful for on a leaf and hang it on the tree!14 people= lots of food. lots of dishes.
Me and my little turkey.Smith and Uncle Drew
I think this must have been when Anne Parks was putting on a show for us and doing her "boogie woogie!" We were all very entertained!
Smith and his Aunt Jessie...(okay, "future" Aunt Jessie)
Woody, Jessie, Me, Reed, Smith, Pop and CC.
I guess my side of the family didn't sit still long enough to get a family photo!

We had a great Thanksgiving and have so much to be thankful for.

4 comments:

The Long Family said...

The dishes picture is neat!!! And I really like your living room!

Meaghan said...

You're so brave to have Thanksgiving at your house! Smith is too cute!

The Long Family said...

What is that picture behind your dining room table?

The Stringers said...

The picture behind my table is a handmade family tree that Laura made for me as a wedding gift. It is a very unique and personalized piece of art! I love it! it is one of my favorite things in my house!