Wednesday, November 19, 2008


my friend Laura tagged me with the "Kreativ Blogger Award," and here's what she's insisting I do: list 6 interesting things about myself and tag 6 others to do the same.
So here it goes:
1. I have a problem with things that end with the numbers 7 and 9. I am really okay with the numbers alone, but numbers like 17 or 29 are really terrible. I am also okay if I cannot control the number. (Example: If the time is 10:29...its okay! But I am NOT getting married on June 17 or leaving the TV volume on 29!!!)
2. I love poptarts! But only the strawberry kind... and they MUST be toasted (almost burnt) with butter on them. AND they MUST be Kelloggs...you cannot go generic on poptarts!
3. I lived in 21 different houses by the time I graduated from high school. Because of this, I get really bored with my house easily. I rearrange my furniture ALL the time!
4. I cannot stand mayonaise. I can't even think about the word. I HATE it. GROSS! GROSS! GROSS!
5. I have had my hair cut THREE times for "Locks of Love."
6. Our family has neat birthdays!
Reed: January 26
Reed's mom: February 26
ME: April 26
My dad: July 28
My brother: August 28
Reed's dad: August 22
Reed's brother: July 22
Smith: July 22
Stella: July 22
It gets even weirder if you add in my grandparents and aunts and uncles.....

Now....I tag sister Laura, Emily, Krystal, Elisabeth, Carly, and Keely.

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

ok..so i think your love of poptarts goes way back. i remember when we were younger when you introduced putting melted butter on them. YUM. I remember it like it was yesterday. Pop tarts actually remind me of you. weird.

Keely Hollern said...

I too LOVE poptarts!! Strawberry frosted & toasted "well done"! I actually had a friend who had an internship at Kellogg's in Memphis one time and could buy them once a year at a discout by the case for $15--I (thinking that at $15 a case wasn't going to buy me much) bought two HUGE cases (think like 30 boxes in a case) and literally had strawberry poptarts for 2 years! I have now passed on my love of poptarts to Porter =)

The Long Family said...

Your family birthdays are kind of strange. I also am picky about poptarts, check out the 100. I am wierd.