Thursday, July 15, 2010

a VERY special FATHER'S day!

Reed had been in South Carolina for a MONTH before he showed up in Carthage for Father's Day. It was the longest he and I had ever been apart, and most definitely hard for him not to see Smith all that time!
I think he was worried that Smith had forgotten about him, but as soon as he opened the door, that fear went away! Smith was SO excited and he didn't leave Reed's side all week!

Grandpa and Tizzie also got the kids a swing set for THEIR backyard! It was actually ours when we were kids and my daddy just cleaned it up and added some new parts! We are proud they have it and the kids love it!

I am so thankful for all the FATHERS in my life. It would take a lifetime to tell you how blessed I am to have a husband who is the BEST Daddy to Smith... and also to have a wonderful Daddy and Father-in-law, too!
I love you all! Thanks for EVERYTHING you do!

0 comments: