Monday, July 19, 2010

big boy bed!

Smith has successfully made the move into his big boy bed! While in Carthage, he slept on a baby mattress on the floor by my bed so I hated to move him back to the crib after 6 wks out of it. He had lots to get used to when we arrived in Clemson and he has done great! A new house, a new room, AND a new bed!
I'm still looking for the perfect bed...for now, its just a twin mattress and boxsprings on the floor!
He usually wants one of us to lay down with him, but EVERY time Reed has gone to lay down with him, Smith has come into the den laughing saying, "Daddy sleep!" Reed always falls asleep first and Smith comes to tattle on him!
Reed was home for lunch today...
and this is what I found when I went to check on Smith at naptime!!!

Sweet boys, Sweet dreams!

1 comments:

Keely Hollern said...

haha! I LOVE this!! Ryan does the same thing with Porter!