Friday, August 6, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas.

Reed, Smith, and I are very excited that a healthy baby BOY will be joining our family in December! It's funny that he is due on December 26th, considering that I have always said that I never wanted a "Christmas Baby." I have always felt so sorry for people who unfortunately had to celebrate their birthdays at Christmas. It just doesn't seem fair that everyone else is getting presents, too!!!
Now that a "Christmas Baby" is on the way, I look forward to making new traditions at Christmastime with our little family and the birthday boy!

5 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Yay! A house full of boys is so much fun. Paxton's birthday is December 27th (he was due Jan. 7th). It was a very uncomfortable Christmas for me! :)

I worry about Paxton's birthday getting forgotten too, but that's why they have Mamas like us that will make sure it doesn't happen!

I might even have a "half birthday" pool party one year when he gets older!

Here's to December babies!

LT (and Max) said...

yay! congrats! i'm so excited!

leemeandthegirls said...

Yay for another baby boy! Names??? ANd don't stress, my birthday is January 7 and Hollyn's is the
5th... My mom always did a great job of making sure my birthday and Christmas were two seperate holidays, and I know you will too! Plus, aren't you thinking he'll come a little early? :)

The Segrest Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I have to say, I LOVE having a house full of little boys!! I hope you are feeling well! Congrats!!

And I will second what everyone else has said. Chad's birthday is Dec 20th - and I always try and make sure that my hubby's bday is separate! No combo gifts, only bday wrapping paper, etc... I said I never wanted a Christmas baby too ---- then came NASH! HA! I was due with him on the 19th, but his day is the 11th. SOOOO, we have a double doozy at our house =)
Like katey said, I plan on doing half birthdays for Nash when he gets older. Chad's mom did this for him and he says that he loved it when he was little =)
Ps- you look great!

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats! I know you are thrilled!