Sunday, August 15, 2010

childhood favorites.

I have wonderful memories from my childhood and I hope to help Smith and his little brother make lots of fun memories of their own. I know it is a small thing, but something I always remember is my mama making Chef Boyardee Pizzas! I thought they tasted so good and that they were soooo cool because she made them in a rectangle! They weren't round! How crazy! I loved the little square pieces she cut and loved when I got to help her make them.
Smith loves to help me cook. As soon as I start supper he goes to the utensil drawer and pulls out a spoon or two, and then gets his steps from the bathroom sink and brings them to the kitchen!
So, tonight Smith and I made our first Chef Boyardee Pizza together. It was lots of fun and VERY good!





Here's to square pizza and many more fun memories in the kitchen!

1 comments:

Owen and Erin said...

Hey Emily! I saw your blog on Heather Skaggs list...small world. I am so happy for you with the news of your 2nd baby. Hope Clemson treats you all well...I have enjoyed reading updates on your life. ~Erin Rust Munton (old panhellenic grad student). :)