Saturday, August 14, 2010

fall camp.

After tomorrow, Reed, Smith and I will have successfully made it through our first FALL CAMP as Clemson Tigers. (and my first fall camp 21 weeks pregnant and chasing a 2 year old!)
I would love to complain about how early Daddy goes to work and how we are already in bed when he gets home...and how last night we shared our first meal together in 3 weeks...BUT I am SO thankful for two things that makes it all okay.
I am thankful that my husband is blessed to have a job that he loves and that makes him happy; and
I am also thankful that I get to spend my days with my favorite little man!
Saturday, the Tigers scrimmaged at the stadium and Smith was so excited to get to watch the boys play and to spend some time with Daddy afterwards.
Is this little boy excited to see his Daddy, or what???

They had some intense football discussion....
...and a little fun, too!
We are so happy that the season is only a few weeks away and cannot wait to experience our first game in DEATH VALLEY.

1 comments:

The Long Family said...

These are so precious! You can definitely tell Smith loves his Daddy.