Wednesday, September 1, 2010

cousin company.

We love when we have company and a few weeks ago Smith's cousins got to come visit him at his new house for the first time. Laura said when then got in the car to leave MS she handed Anne Parks her lunch to eat....AP responded by saying, "I think I want to wait and eat my lunch at Smiffs house." Laura quickly explained that she might want to eat her lunch...AND her supper for that matter, before she got to Smiff's house!
It's a very long drive and we are happy they made the trip to see us!

The Children's Museum in Greenville is great and the kids had so much fun!

Smith's favorite part was the grocery store. I thought it was so cute that he "bought" everything that I buy at the store! I guess he really does watch every move I make!



AP playing doctor...
taking care of the animals at the vet's office
playing in the water
brushing some "BIG" teeth!
construction zone
kissing the cow...(while AP was learning to milk it!)
We had a great time and hope they come back to visit again soon!

0 comments: