Friday, September 24, 2010

a rare day with Daddy.

Clemson doesn't have a ballgame this weekend which means that Daddy gets a rare day off! We had planned a great day trip to Sky Top Orchard and I was really looking forward to it, but I have been having some trouble with my hip and lower back and decided that I would give my body a break and not spend the day hiking and walking!
Instead, we took a morning trip to Greenville to "clock" the drive to the hospital where Baby Brother will be born, played around, and had lunch. Then we headed back to Clemson where Smith and I took Daddy to our favorite park to play!

Smith and I have BOTH enjoyed having Daddy around today and now we are back home waiting for our GUESTS to arrive from Mississippi!
Tizzie, Grandpa, and Ganne should be here soon!

0 comments: