Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LOTS OF UPDATES!!!

Hey everyone!

I just got back from a week long trip to Mississippi! As much as I loved seeing friends and family, I am very happy to be back in South Carolina as we gear up for our first football game as TIGERS! Smith had Open House at his new school where he will start Mother's Morning Out next week. He LOVES it there and I had to drag him away!

I also had my 24 week check up today and I had all good news except the fact that I gained ELEVEN pounds this month!!! The doctor says I look great and not to worry...my blood pressure is good! I guess I was just holding all the weight in until now, because I had only gained ONE pound the whole pregnancy! 12 pounds total so far so I guess that's not that bad!

I can't believe this pregnancy is going along so quickly. I know that one day I will look back and wish I had taken more time to document this pregnancy, but after my miscarriage it took me a while to feel comfortable with it all again! I will try to start updating more about Baby Boy Stringer!

Please don't stop here!!! There are LOTS of updates below!

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

oh i just love all of your updates! smith is a honey pie and i miss seeing him.

know that i'll be pulling for the tigers this season in honor of the stringers! xoxo

The Segrest Family said...

oh yay! So glad that you are feeling well!!! yay for good 24 week check ups!!!!