Tuesday, December 1, 2009

sweet potato casserole and a golden egg

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but I don't think Christmas counts because it's everyone's favorite holiday! I love the food, the time with my family, the weather, the football, and of course, taking the time to give THANKS!
We had a great time celebrating the holiday and
also celebrated a wonderful EGG BOWL victory!
These pictures are in reverse order of the actual weekend,
but honestly I am too tired to put them in order!
Grandpa taking the kids for a ride...
just a swangin'

and on to the game...








our attempt at getting a family picture



I LOVE these next two pictures.
Smith had a great time at Ganne's and loved playing the piano with her!



Thank you, Lord, for the countless blessings!

2 comments:

The Long Family said...

Thanksgiving is my favorite too!!!

LT (and Max) said...

love them!!