Friday, December 11, 2009

Breakfast with SANTA!

Smith was so ready to get to school this morning for Breakfast with Santa! He was dressed and standing at the door waiting on us! He didn't show the same enthusiasm when we got there... I don't have any pictures of him with Santa (they had a photographer there and I had to order the pics!) but I CANNOT wait to see how they turned out! He screamed and screamed and screamed!
Besides seeing Santa, we ate a great breakfast and Smith's class sang a song in the program!

Ready to go....



Mama is always sad because she is never in the picture...and when daddy actually takes the picture, he doesn't "try" to get a good one! So...here is our attempt at a cute pic with mama!
FINALLY....
Smith was one of the first ones to the stands for the program!
Bells in one hand and french toast stick in the other!
Smith sat next to his friend, Mary Audrey and they did a great job!
This is Smith's teacher, Ms. Emily. He LOVES her!
She is so great with him and he gets so excited to see her!
Mary Audrey's mama brought reindeer antlers for everyone in the class!
Ms. Emily's Class

I was really surprised that Smith didn't take his antlers off! They started falling off and he still left them on! I just hate I didn't have this picture before I ordered my Christmas cards!
I will post the video of the program later today...so check back!

2 comments:

Keely Hollern said...

Smith is getting so big and looking like such a big boy and not a baby! He's too cute =)

The Long Family said...

They don't ever seem to "try" for a good picture but you got one!!! Love the pictures!