Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas part TWO

On Christmas Eve day we headed to our family cabin for the rest of the holiday. We are very lucky that ALL of our family live very close together so although we do lots of traveling, we don't have to go too far....

Two (of the many) things I learned over the holidays:
1. I love my new camera and took WAY too many pictures....
(and as if you have nothing better to do...I have posted LOTS of them!)
2. My baby is no longer a baby. I officially have a BIG boy and he knows it!
He is SO much fun!
Silly Bandz!!!
Check out Smith's boots he got from Grandpa and Tizzie...
and of course the 85 cent slinky was his FAVORITE toy!Cousins...in their matching jammas on Christmas Eve...

Smith must have been on the "NICE" list....
Santa came to see Anne Parks and Nora, too!

Dear Santa, The tent was a BIG hit! WE love it!
Ganne with her Grands...(minus Alli)
Ganne with her Greats...
(check out ALL those Silly Bandz...they are crazy y'all. crazy!)Happy Birthday, Jesus!
Then we took the 8 minute trek to CC and Pop's house for more food and more presents!
That fabulous thingy all wrapped up back there is an awesome slide....I will post the slide videos later...
Reed and Woody.
My Daddy and my little brother, Andrew.
Everyone keeps telling me that AP is a carbon copy of me....
but from these next two pictures I just can't imagine why??? :)Smith's favorite spot.
In Smith's mind..."Paw = outside!"
He LOVES Grandpa!

I was so excited to spend some time with Andrew...he is home from Los Angeles for the holidays and it has been great to have him around. We will all really miss him when he goes back to his new home next week!
If you are not my grandmother or my in-laws and you made it through this entire post, I would like to commend you...post a comment and let me know who you are!!!

9 comments:

Karen said...

I'm a follower of your blog and YES I made it to the end if the post. I love the kids matching pj's, how cute! Hope your enjoying the Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday!

Lili said...

Merry Christmas! So fun to see Smith and your wonderful family. Oh and you! Ha. I owe you a phone call, and promise I will soon. Happy New Year! Much love!

The Long Family said...

Of course I made it!

Katie said...

I made it through! I love all of your pics... it looks like you had an incredible Christmas.

Lain and Tatum said...

I always make it through! Love y'all tons!

emilia morgan said...

Smith looks like such a big boy!

The Segrest Family said...

love all of the sweet pictures!!!

Tricia said...

I made it:) Sweet family.