Friday, December 11, 2009

my new camera!!!

I need to give a shout out to Santa who was sweet enough to give me a new camera BEFORE Christmas this year so I didn't miss out on any photo opps during the holidays! I haven't quite figured out how to work it but my sister took a photography class this fall and I can't wait for her to give me some tips! She says, "Good cameras don't take good pictures... good photographers take good pictures!"
For now, some are good, some are bad...hopefully, I will be a pro in no time!


Smith got to open his first Christmas gift! Gannie sent him a present to open!

I need to get a picture of the precious Christmas train that she gave him to put in his room. It is so cute and makes him so excited! He can't decide if he needs to say "ho ho" or "choo choo!"
Thanks Gannie!

0 comments: