Tuesday, December 29, 2009

my friend, Caroline.

Although we had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas this year, we did so with heavy hearts.

On Tuesday, December 22, my dearest childhood friend, Caroline Fair went HOME for Christmas. Caroline was 28 years old and died at home in Louisville, MS. I never thought I would spend Christmas Eve morning at a funeral for a beautiful young woman, but it was a blessing to celebrate and honor Caroline on such a special day.

I have some great pictures that I need to scan so I will save my
thoughts about "Care Bear" Fair for a future post.

Please lift up Caroline's sweet family as they seek peace and understanding.

1 comments:

Conner said...

oh how I wish I wasn't so far away, because I so wanted to be there. Even though I hadn't really seen her in years, she will be greatly missed! She is in so many of my happy childhood memories!