Monday, December 21, 2009

a happy yesterday...


I made some YUMMY honey butter to give to teachers/friends as Christmas happies...and if you know me, I can't give a "happy" without telling my FAVORITe story. I think I have honestly told this story a thousand times but it never gets old....I never knew that a "happy" was a Deep South saying until...I called a friend one day (she lived in San Diego at the time but is a Texan at heart) and said, "I bought you a happy yesterday..." and she so kindly replied, "That is sooo sweet...but what the heck is a happy yesterday?" I LOVe IT. just LOVe IT.

3 comments:

Keely Hollern said...

I can't help but notice all the "e's" are lower case! Does this mean you're still copying/pasting??? ha ;)

LT (and Max) said...

I LOVE my Honey butter and I LOVE that story.

The Long Family said...

That is so cute! The tags are so cute too!