Sunday, December 6, 2009

my little man...

-LOVES taking a shower with his daddy!
-LOVES cows and can do animal sounds for cows, horses and dogs!
-LOVES driving in the pasture with POP to see those cows!-points to his eye and says "AAAHHH"

-loves looking for his belly button!
-His favorite trick is to get your seat when you get up!
(He will jump in your chair and just laugh and laugh!)
-says "Tizzie" ALL. THE. TIME.
-LOVES mickey mouse
-is OBSESSED with the vacuum cleaner!
If he lays his eyes on it, you're gonna be cleaning all day
because he will NOT let you put it away!
He LOVES it!
-climbs on everything!
-loves marching and likes to march with this bowl on his head!-LOVES playing with Anne Parks and gets so excited at the sound of her name!


-talks on the phone all the time!
-loves to give me kisses and LOVES to "hug my neck!"
I hope this lasts forever! ;)
-LOVES Christmas, just like his daddy!
We decorated the tree together and he wants the lights to be on ALL the time!

-says "ho ho" every time he sees a Santa!
-loves "taking pictures." He holds the camera up to his nose and says "cheee!"
(note: this is why my camera is broken!)

We just love our sweet little man and he is such a blessing.
Christmas is going to be so much fun this year with TWO boys on my hands!

2 comments:

brad, amanda, and brody said...

everything you said is EXACTLY like Brody!

except instead of Mickey, it's Spongebob. I swear he wakes up, finds the remote, and says "Bob. Bob"

Elizabeth xx said...

can we arrange for smith's picture to be taken in front of a cardboard fireplace with the same I LOVE CHRISTMAS sweater on...that would make my christmas!