Monday, February 11, 2008

I got this really great idea from my friend Laura's blog. It's called the alphabet challenge! Each day (that's the hard part) you have to post a picture for each letter of the alphabet! I am going to TRY and see how long this lasts!!!! So.......
A is for ANDREW.
My little brother, Andrew, is a Senior at Madison Ridgeland Academy. He plays baseball and basketball and is involved in FCA, drama and lots of other organizations. He is a great brother and a great friend. He LOVES his sweet niece, Anne Parks, and I know he will be just as great with Baby Stringer.

Andrew can impersonate just about anyone. He is a Christian. He loves Supe
rman. He has a big heart. He is a great leader. He has enough baseball caps to wear a different one every day. He's not afraid to ask for something he wants, and most of the time he gets it.

I can't wait to watch Andrew play in the upcoming basketball tournaments and finish out the season by representing his team on the MPSA All-Star team!!!

0 comments: