Thursday, February 14, 2008

D is for DAYS of our LIVES...
Okay, you can make fun of me all you want, but I am obsessed with Days of our Lives. Just wait...its not just me. Reed loves it to. He really just watches it to make fun of the one liners that John Black says as he breaths really hard and gazes of into the distance with his dramatic eyes.
I have been a
DAYS fan for a while. I guess I started watching it in college. I remember that my mom and my maid Betty watched All My Children and Young and the Restless when I was little. I remember this b/c there was a girl on AMC who's name was Emily Anne. Laura's middle name is Anne and I always wished my mom would have named ME Emily Anne like the girl on AMC.
Anyway, the AMC and Y&R years are gone and its
DAYS that I can't get enough of. Its amazing to me how long it can take for ONE day to go by....but other things just magically change. For instance, Sean and Belle have a little girl and her name is Claire. Belle has only changed outfits 30 times since Claire was born and she is already 3! Its a miracle. She gets 2 months older between every episode.
For those of you who are old fans but maybe haven't seen it in a while, you are totally missing out. Stefano is in a coma and in an institution. John Black died. BUT Stefano
really had him frozen in his basement. Sami Brady Roberts Horton D'Mira (Yeah, she is now married to Stefano's really really hot, really really sexy son, EJ...but only because she had twins and one of them was Lucas' and one of them was EJ's...only on a soap opera, I know) is starting to really fall for EJ while Lucas is in prison for trying to shoot EJ. Bo (who happens to be my favorite) is dying and he is too scared to tell Fancy Face (Hope, that is.) And here is the kicker.....As we speak, John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Kayla, Steve, Belle, Sean, Claire, Grandpa Sean Brady, Phillip and Chloe are ALL on a plane that is "about" to crash. You see, they should know that there is NO WAY that I am going to believe that they are going to crash a plane that is carrying EVERY single person that is important on the show. Seriously.

I can't wait to get home and see what happened today. We t-vo
DAYS every day and watch it together while we eat super. SUPREME ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

1 comments:

Conner said...

Hey- I remember the days of Betty and soaps! I think that is where I first watched them. You aren't the only one who loves some DAYS. Congrats on your pregnancy! I am 31 weeks pregnant, and am SO ready to have this little girl. I hope you are feeling pretty well.

Conner Anderson Cochran