Tuesday, February 12, 2008

B

B is for Bill.
I love Bill O'Reilly. I listen to his radio show each day and hardly ever miss him at 10 o'clock every night. I love Fox News in general, but Bill is definitely may favorite.
Bill also has a book out called Culture Warrior. I am not much of a reader, but borrowed it from my dad on CD. It was great! I loved hearing Bill actually read me the book. It would have been much different if I would have read it. It was much easier to feel his passion for the future of our country.
So that's it for B. I am sure I will come to some letters that are harder than others, but so far, it is hard to pick just ONE thing to post about. I could have talked about BAGEL BITES!!!, BULLDOGS, BLUEBERRY MUFFINS, BARGAINS, BEST FRIENDS (that was for you, Kate), or even BABY BUMP....yeah right!!!!

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i kinda like bill o myself. my tv pretty much stays on fox news!

glad to see that you've joined in on the alphabet fun! :)