Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I is for In-Laws....
I am very lucky to have such wonderful in-laws!!! Reed is very close to his family and they have welcomed me in and made me a part of their family from day one. Reed's mom lives in Canton and she JUST had a birthday! She loves her boys, hanging out with her two sisters, her schnauzer Trevor, and she loves Christmas...(just like Reed.) We always have a great time at Ms. Ann's!!!

Reed has one brother and they are best friends. They are so much alike it is not even funny. Woody lives in Birmingham and I really hope he and Jessie will come see us soon!




Reed's dad and step-mom live in Carthage. We get to see them a lot because they are always coming to Starkville to sporting events. Mr. Steve and I love talking about sports together...(most people would say we just like talking. HA HA!) Christy loves laying by the pool, entertaining and cooking! She is a great cook! Reed is turning more and more into his dad every day. But that's okay....I am turning into my mom, too... so if Reed can put up with a Sheila, I guess I can put up with a Steve!!! (love you, Mr. Steve!)

They are ALL great! What a wonderful family we have. I love Reed so much and love where he comes from. He is so much like his mom and his dad. It is such a blessing to have wonderful IN-LAWS who love you!

0 comments: