Monday, February 18, 2008

F is for FOOTBALL....

I couldn't help myself. FOOTBALL is a big part of life at the Stringer house. We love football. Most people think that after the season is over, things go back to normal and I get to finally see my sweet husband. WRONG! There are a few weeks of down time here and there, but the spring is just as important if not more important than Saturdays in the fall.
From driving and flying all over the place recruiting the best players to Spring practice...(which starts this week)....Reed stays really busy during what people call "off-season." I don't know WHO came up with that term, but I bet it wasn't a coach's wife!

F is a good letter...it could have been so many things. Family, friends, FOOD, or flowers (which my husband hand delivered to me on Valentine's day!)
Have a great day!

0 comments: