Tuesday, January 29, 2008

just a bite...

So, I have a problem. Baby Stringer LOVES bagel bites. ME, too! The problem is not that I want
to eat bagel bites for breakfast, lunch and dinner....the problem is that the biggest box ONLY has 40 bagel bites. I know that may sound like a lot of pizza, but you have to understand that they
are just BITES.....and there are only 40! You need AT LEAST 10 for a full plate and that only equals ONE day!!! (I know that would only be 30, but pregnant people don't only eat 3 meals a day.)
Well, now that Baby Stringer has had his/her share of bagel bites for the evening, I think its time to get a little rest...which, besides eating, is our other favorite thing to do!

6 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I love bagel bites! I didn't know they had them to go now! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Eat it up girl! You're eating to 2 now :) I love bagel bites too! Glad you mentioned them actually...that may be Gere's supper tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

Costco and Sams carry big boxes of them...maybe you should try there. At least that's a good thing to crave instead of something like olives. :)

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I want to see your cute little self!!! I love Beagel Bites too and haven't had them since I was pregnant:)

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

i cant spell!!

Cager & Maris said...

I love bagel bites too! ..and I'm not pregnant. Congrats Emily! You look GREAT!