Monday, September 24, 2007

could it get any better?

This weekend was so great! The MINT grand opening was a HUGE success, the DAWGS are 3-1 and I had a house (and store) full of family and friends!

My mom and my sister came to help out with the grand opening! They have been so much help with the store from the beginning. They are so supportive of me and my new adventure!

Okay, so I am the luckiest boss in the whole world! I have the BEST employees ever! They are so talented and creative and responsible and gosh, I could go on forever! I LOVE them!

I also have a pretty cool brother! He and his girlfriend came by and hung out at the store for a little while! I was really glad to have them there, too!

My grandmother, "Ganne," came, too! She really enjoyed the grand opening and the football game. She did a little shopping herself and got a cute denim jacket!


My Daddy and alot of other family and friends came, too! We were a little too busy to get pictures with everyone! But THANKS to everyone who came by and showed their support! It was a wonderful day for me and I was proud to share it with my friends and family!
On with the weekend....GO DAWGS! We are 3-1 and we are so excited! Reed and I were happy about the game and also happy to have our friends and family in town. Reed's brother, Woody, and his girlfriend, Jessie, were here! We love getting to hang out with them and hate that we don't get to see them more often!!!


So this is my favorite picture! Sunday morning we were all going to eat and Reed and Woody (his little brother) walked into the living room....it was hilarious! They were dressed JUST alike! Not only did they both have on a blue t-shirt...it was the SAME t-shirt! ...and they had on khaki shorts...AND the SAME tennis shoes! Two peas in a pod! They are TOO cute!

Our friends, Brad and Mary Fisher, were also in town. (His wife was being a good mother and stayed home with their sweet daughter while we all went out.) Brad was happy to be in Starkville and even more excited that his DAWGS pulled off a victory!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

looks like y'all had a great grand opening weekend!! i still have some clothes to drop by, so i will do that soon. let me know if you're going to be in town soon, and i'll send them back with you.

congrats on a great weekend!!!!