Monday, September 10, 2007

victory is sweet....


We had a great time in New Orleans this weekend. There were so many STATE fans there and it was a really great win for the DAWGS! I went down to New Orleans with my parents, my brother, and my friend, Ann.

Reed was so excited about the big win!!! My favorite part of winning a game is waiting for Reed and the guys outside of the locker room. You can see the excitement and pride they are feeling as the come "strolling" out to greet their families. The down side to the game this weekend was this....Reed left with the team to fly home immediately after the game and we were driving back to Madison. Reed called me to tell me that he had landed in Columbus and we were STILL driving over the bridge!!! He was sound asleep in Starkville before we even got back half way back to Madison!!!