Tuesday, September 18, 2007

GRAND OPENING!!!!


JOIN US for our GRAND OPENING!
Saturday, September 22
10 am to 4 pm
refreshments * BIG sales * door prizes
For those of you who may not know, I have opened a consignment boutique in Starkville. We have been open for 5 weeks and this weekend we are finally celebrating our GRAND OPENING! I have to be honest and say that I never knew how busy we would be! I mean, I knew I had a pretty good idea and thought that it would be great for Starkville, but the support and business I have had has been overwhelming! So for those of you who have consigned or shopped with me, and to those of you who have simply spread the word about my new venture, THANKS!
Just a little more about the store and some of the treasures you might find:
CLOTHES
Just some of the brands we have include: marc jacobs, banana republic, free people, kld, jcrew, ann taylor, talbots, cache, a.b.s., too the max, nine west, GAP, ralph lauren, french connection, seven jeans, bentley arbuckle, and SO much more.
We have also just received a collection of merchandise from a boutique in Birmingham which includes New London jeans and lots of great tops and dresses!
SHOES
We have a variety of shoes ranging in size from 6-12. From donald pliner, nine west and coach to puma and yellow box, we have shoes for all occasions!
PURSES
We have purses BIG and small, new and old. We have a great selection of vintage beaded bags and clutches. You can also find Nine West, Maxx New York, Dooney and Burke, DKNY, Kenneth Cole, Vera Bradley and others!
JEWELRY
MINT is Starkville's exclusive dealer of ANNIE FRALEY jewelry. ANNIE FRALEY is handmade, one-of-a-kind vintage jewelry that is to HOT to keep in stock! We also have a great selection of costume jewelry!
You never know WHAT you might find when you shop at MINT.....and you MUST check back regularly! We put out a minimum of 100 new items EVERY day!
Come see us....and bring a FRIEND!

5 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i think you need to add "come by and buy some of LT's clothes so she can have a little extra money" to your ad. :)

love the store. you'll be seeing me often. i know you'll do well.

Unknown said...

I am coming. can't wait. i have stuff for you as well. I have been waiting to come to starkville for this very reason!!!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I cannot wait to come see the store and I hear it is a hot spot! Miss you lots!

Paul, Mamie, Bailey and Garrett Kosko said...

The grand opening was great! I love my new clothes!!! You're doing a great job!

ABL said...

Where is your store located in Starkville?