Monday, September 10, 2007

its been a "leetle" too long


Yay! I just found out that I get to see my friend, Kiley, this weekend. She lives in Texas and I have not seen her since my wedding OVER a year ago! For those of you who don't know, I worked at Camp Ozark as a counselor for 3 summers during college. Kiley and I met and camp and became instant friends! We kept in touch and became best friends. She came to Mississippi last summer to be in my wedding and I haven't seen her since then! Our friendship is totally a "God-thing" and she is such a blessing to me! I just hate that I don't get to see her more often. I can't wait!!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

The blog looks great! Ours is still a work in progress...

LT (and Max) said...

glad to see you in blogging world! :) i'll stalk you now...

Krystal said...

you should add me to your little friends list. i mean i know mine won't start with a "the" because "the jenkins" would be stupid since it's just me. but add me. pawease?

http://krystal-jenkins.blogspot.com/

:)

LT (and Max) said...

hey, i have a question about "Mint"...don't know your email address. if you get a chance, will you email me so that i'll have your address? thanks!
LLTomlinson@hotmail.com

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

tell Kiley i said hey! I cant wait for you to come visit and see claire!!!

brad, amanda, and brody said...

Yay another blogger! I saw where some of the other Starkville people added you on their blog so I thought I'd say hey! Hope all is well in my little hometown- I miss it. :(

Amanda Kraker Jones

The Davidsons said...

Hey Emily! Welcome to the blogging world! I came across your blog today. Your blog looks great! I will have to start checking out your site. Hope all is well. Congrats on the new shop!

Kellye Rogers Davidson