Monday, October 8, 2007

i'm back

I have been a little busy and have not had a chance to update lately. Last week I drove to Columbia, SC to visit my friends Emily and Shane. I was so excited to see them! I got there on Wednesday and Emily and I shopped all day Thursday and Friday! I had such a great time in Columbia! Emily rode back with me to Mississippi and we stopped and shopped even MORE in Atlanta! (our husbands always get a little nervous when we are together!!!)

Emily, the Gamecock! This is me and Emily posing with our Gamecock and Bulldog pompoms before the game! I can't believe that Emily and Shane are Gamecocks!!! We had a great time at the game, even though the Gamecocks came out on top!

As soon as Reed came out of the dressing room, he got attacked by the media! Reed is great at talking to the media and I am so proud of him!

She may be a Gamecock on the outside.....but this girl will always be a BULLDOG!!!


0 comments: