Monday, October 8, 2007

Reed and I had another great weekend. We are so excited that the Bulldogs are 4-2 and cannot wait for the game against Tennessee on Saturday! Again, we had a busy weekend and a full house. Reed's mom came to town for the game, and Woody and Jessie came for the weekend, too. Before the game, I tailgated with Woody and Jessie and Mrs. Ann for a while before going to the DAWG WALK!

I was so excited that I got to hang out with my friends before the game. Some of my friends hosted a tailgate baby shower for our friend, Fleming! It was a great idea and we had a lot of fun visiting with each other!

After the game, Reed and I come out of the M Club and usually stop and talk to lots of friends, family and fans. This cute little boy stopped Reed and wanted him to sign his t-shirt!


We LOVE Saturdays and we LOVE having our family and friends in town!!!!





3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

fun! ok...who knew fleming was pregnant? i must be behind! :)
i need to come see you at the store SOON.

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I am so excited for the Dawgs!! I miss you sooooo much!!!!!!

Laura said...

Go Bulldogs! I wish I could have been at the game - maybe next weekend. I've been working on my cheer,"we got some DAWGS up in here!," and my cheerleader suit is ready to go. I can't wait to see you, Mommasissy! I love you, Anne Parks