Friday, November 13, 2009

oh what fun...

Thursday night was just what we needed. It is was a FUN night for me and my two boys! We started out with Smith's first trip to Toys R Us. Reed and I had not been to TRU is a LONG time, either so it was a lot of fun.

We wanted Smith to walk around and show us what he wanted for Christmas! Now, we were thinking a few balls, maybe a Mickey Mouse....I guess I just didn't realize how much Smith wanted to be like his uncle DREW!

THIS is what he ran straight to and was DYING to climb in!
"Hey Drew! My speakers are bigger than yours!"


Then... we headed to Finding Nemo on Ice! Smith had so much fun and he was so good! Mickey Mouse came out at the beginning and went nuts! I was worried that he was going to get mad when MM left, but he liked the "shhh" or fish, too!

All of the clapping and dancing wore my little man out!

1 comments:

The Beamer's said...

Ok Mommy and Daddy.....Smith needs that Hummer!