Sunday, January 18, 2009

sweet Sunday

Reed has been working all weekend and Smith and I have been doing a lot of nothing today. We have been jumping, singing, sitting up and still TRYING to roll over! I can't think of a better way to spend my Sunday afternoon than laughing and playing with my little man! He is so fun!

Tell me this isn't the sweetest sight.
Smith loves playing with his friend Halie. Halie's mom is one of my dear friends and she loves babies. She is only 10 so she is just learning, but she (with her mom's supervision) is a great sitter. She is learning a lot about babysitting from Smith and loves to come play with him whenever she can. She came over today to play with us!
Hope your Sunday is as sweet as mine!



2 comments:

Katie Walden said...

I was so excited to hear that you guys were staying in Starkville and I know that eases some worries for you guys. I'd been praying for you guys so I guess God is doing his job. Ha! Smith is precious!

Meaghan said...

I saw y'all at the game last night (we were a few sections over) but I didn't come speak because it looked like y'all were a little busy!!! Glad you had a great day with Smith. Sounds like my day with Mary Reeves while Wes was hunting. So fun!