Friday, January 23, 2009

so my friend ashley just blogged about her love for THE BACHELOR. every year...every single year, i promise myself that i will NOT get sucked into watching the bachelor. then i always watch the first episode and i'm hook. now that i "know" these girls, i MUST watch to see who he picks.

make fun of my all you want, but i know there are some fans out there! and you ALL have your own opinions of the girls.

well, here's what I think.

Jillian - she's my favorite. he really likes her, too. she has a great sense of style and i love that she always looks so great but doesn't look like she tried at all!
Lauren - she's cute. Reed thinks he is going to pick her!
Megan - she's a snake.
Melissa - very cute, but too immature...ahhh, she's growing on me.
Molly - i'm pretty sure this is who is going to pick. (for now)
Naomi - like her, too. i think she is honest.
Nikki - seriously, did she say, "I know I'm smart and beautiful, but sometimes smart and beautiful just isn't enough?" ugh. i just want to throw some mud on her and mess up her hair.
Shannon - she is CRAZY. she is REALLY crazy. I cannot believe she is still there.
Stephanie - i love her. she is genuine. she is sweet. she needs to get rid of all that terrible jewelry and someone needs to tell her that three rings on one hand is two too many...but hey, you can't hate a girl for her love of jewelry!

so what do you think?

5 comments:

The Long Family said...

I haven't watched it in a couple of seasons. I mean to this season but forgot. And much like the addiction after the first episode, I feel lost if I am an episode behind. I hate addicting shows like this but I love them at the same time.

The Petro Family said...

I LOVE this season, and I'm voting for Jillian! 2 date roses.

Buse Family said...

your blog of the bachelor is much better- i am short on blogging time.But i love the description of each girl!!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I am sucked in too!! I love jillian the most and totally agree with you on the others! I cant wait to see when Deanna come back!

Katie said...

I am watching it right now! I missed it Monday night so I recorded it on my DVR. The drama is plentiful for sure!!! Glad to know that some else shares my guilty pleasure.