Thursday, January 15, 2009

Smith is not much of a napper...he likes to fall asleep in my arms and then AS SOON as I lay him down he is WIDE awake. He sleeps GREAT when he is swaddled, but he is almost 6 months old! Unless I want to send a swaddle with him to kindergarten, we have to learn to sleep without the swaddle!
When I lay him down and he sleeps for SIX WHOLE minutes...we always chant "Naps are for NERDS! Naps are for NERDS!" Reed says I need to be careful or he will be screaming that at me in a few years! My sister made Smith this cute onesie for Christmas and I think it is JUST perfect!

1 comments:

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

Henry just broke the nighttime swaddle habit this week. For naps, he must be swaddled or he only catnapas. Taylor says that eventually we'll have to swaddle him in a full size sleeping bag!

Smith is probably longer than Henry, but the kiddoptoamus swaddle blanket comes in different sizes and is a lifesaver!