Tuesday, September 30, 2008

oh SPIT...

Reed was enjoying a wonderful day with his precious son and talking about how sweet and cute his little man is...They took a nap, watched Monday night football and then... His sweet Smith had a little accident. This is was a GRAND event. I was in the bedroom and heard Reed screaming from the living room. You can't really see what a mess Smith made of himself...but check out the mess he made of his daddy...
I will spare you the picture of the spit up that went DOWN his shirt. Just another JOY of being a parent.

6 comments:

Elisabeth and Gibson Steele said...

That is HILAROUS! I am sure Reed was flipping out. It makes me laugh just thinking about that! I told Reed I have a baby present for yall. I PLAN to drop it by the weekend of the Vanderbilt game! Thank goodness I bought it big! I meant to bring it to the first two games, then was in Europe for the 1st and only there a very short time for the 2nd. Oh well...3rd times hopefully a charm!

The Beamer's said...

Oh what fun that is!!!! Sutton always manages to only do that to me!!! Good for Smith getting his Daddy! He is precious, and we can't wait to meet him! Sutton and I need to take a roadtrip to Starkville!

LT (and Max) said...

Love it!

Tricia said...

Look how innocent his little face is in that picture!

The Benjamins said...

Reed's expression is priceless! Dads freak out about spit up!

Kristy said...

Hi Emily - this is Kristy Tunnell (from the parenting/bfeeding classes). I thought it would be fun to try to get everyone together that took those classes - maybe our own "Momtourage" - especially since we all had boys! Laura (from bfeeding class - don't remember her last name - but I think she knew you from school) said that you had a blog - so thought I'd see if I could find it - and I did! I know one of the girls that was in the parenting class works for the vet we use - but don't know how to contact any of the others. If you're interested in getting together for lunch or dinner sometime - just email me - ktunnell@telott.com

- by the way - this post was too funny! Smith is so sweet!