Sunday, September 21, 2008

my big boy and a bride to be....

Smith is 2 MONTHS OLD...We went last week for his 2 month check-up and shots. He was such a good boy and I think the shots were worse for me than they were for him. I can't believe Smith is so grown up. He is a big boy, too. He weighs II pounds and 6 ounces (75th percentile) and is 24 inches long (90th percentile). I guess its no surprise that he is going to be tall. Smith stayed with Tizzie and Grandpa this weekend while we were in Atlanta for the football game. It was the first time we left him overnight and it was really hard to leave him. We were so excited to see him when we got home last night. I think he really missed his daddy and had fun watching the LSU/Auburn game with him.
My friend Lili is getting married in 2 weeks and our friends all got together to celebrate. We surprised her at Papitos and we had a great time.
Doesn't she make a beautiful bride?

0 comments: