Saturday, September 27, 2008

I...2...3...

Can you count my chins??? THREE. That's right. THREE. I went to Atlanta last weekend for the State game and Smith stayed with Tizzie and Grandpa (my parents.) I don't know WHAT they fed my child but when he came back home he was huge. We had to go to the doctor again on Monday (which was exactly a week after his last checkup) and he weighed I2 pounds 2 ounces!!! That means he gained I2 ounces in 7 DAYS!!!
Come on Smith...next time you go see Tizzie and Grandpa maybe you should lay off the Blue Bell ...

3 comments:

Keely Hollern said...

Smith, You're going to catch up to your friend Porter in no time!!
And Smith, I felt the same way about the Ole Miss game =)

He is so precious and looks just like a mini Reed!

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

Emily, he is so cute! and I love the chub. Henry is the same way...

HollyBerry said...

hey emily! i'm so glad i stumbled across your blog! smith is adorable! long time no see or chat...glad i can keep up with you more now! love,
holly