Tuesday, October 7, 2008

friends are so much fun...

We had a LONG weekend. I was in a wedding on the coast and Smith stayed in Starkville with his daddy. This was a great experience for daddy. I think he learned a lot, but he also had a lot of help. ...Gannie (Reed's mom) came Friday to help out and then his dad, POP, came Saturday. I think they had a fun Saturday of watching football with the guys.My dear friends Lili and Jordan got married this weekend in Biloxi and everything was beautiful.
Lili was a stunning bride.
This is Smith playing with our friend Katie.
Smith and I went to visit our newest friend, Garrett Kosko. He is so precious and SO tiny. Smith was NeVeR this small. Garrett's big brother Bailey was not sure about having all these babies around.
Smith has two more little friends that will be here very soon. Mary Cameron Martin and Sarah Spencer Wigley are both due to arrive in early November. Our friends got together on Sunday to shower their mommies with gifts.

5 comments:

The Long Family said...

I would have loved to been a fly on the wall at your house this past weekend!! Even with the help I bet it was a little interesting. hate you missed Jason's wedding. We all wanted to meet Smith.

LT (and Max) said...

fun fun! glad it was a good weekend for you!!

brad, amanda, and brody said...

Emily- you look AWESOME!!!
And Smith is adorable too...

The Segrest Family said...

several things:
1 - didnt you recently have a baby? ummmm, you. look. great.
2- lili was a stunning bride indeed! i love that last pic of her in the car
3- smith is a cutie patootie
4- so are garrett and bailey
5- SAD that i missed the shower!!! was planning on being there then didnt have anyone to watch my boys at last minute. insert frown here.

The Callaways said...

I love keeping up with everyone and I'm sort of addicted to this thing! I'm excited about being a mom but i may need some tips!!