Saturday, October 25, 2008

happy fall, yall...

Smith and I went to Madison last week and had such a good time. We went with Laura, Jason and Anne Parks to the JA Fall Festival. Obviously, Smith was not big enough to enjoy the fun and games, but it was a great excuse to put him in his adorable costume. I know you are thinking that I am a terrible mom for putting him in that....but he LOVeD it. He laughed and smiled all night. I think it was so warm and soft....AND he was mesmerized by all the people. Minnie Mouse had a great time, too. She played lots of games and won lots of prizes. As you can see in the picture, she STILL loves "holding hands."


1 comments:

The Beamer's said...

Oh my goodness!!! Smith is adorable in that costume. Minnie Mouse in precious too! Can't wait to see ya'll soon!