Sunday, June 1, 2008

a sweet surprise

Reed and I went to our friend's house the other night for an annual fish fry... or so we thought. Each year one of the coaches and his wife have a fish fry before everyone goes their separate ways for the summer. Reed and I got there and were surprised with a baby shower!!! I was so excited and really proud of Jennifer and all of the other wives who had kept such a great secret. I had no idea! We got some wonderful things for Smith and I know he is going to love all of the gifts he has gotten! The shower was such a sweet surprise. We have such a great group of thoughtful friends on our staff!

3 comments:

Keely Hollern said...

Hate we missed the shower! But it was good to see you at the birthday party!
Y'all definitely get "Ryan's favorite gift" award =)

The Beamer's said...

Wish I could have been there!! Love JB's Fish Fry! Glad you got lots of great things for baby Smith!

LWolfe said...

you a such a cute pregnant lady!