Sunday, June 22, 2008

a nice little vist

My mom called Saturday morning and said that she and Daddy were going to ride to Starkville to visit for the afternoon. I was very excited they were coming to see us and even more thrilled when they told us that Anne Parks was coming, too! Anne Parks had so much fun playing with Stella AND "Rambo Reed."Anne Parks and Reed played with Stella in the backyard. THEN, "Rambo Reed" taught her how to pass block. He would hold up a pillow above the ottoman...AP would start all the way on the other side of the living room and run full force at the pillow and with all her might knock it over and land on the ottoman. Then she would jump up and laugh so hard I thought she was going to fall over. (I guess Smith doesn't really have any hope. He will learn the techniques of an Offensive Lineman before he can even talk!)
We really enjoyed our visit with my parents and with Anne Parks. I can't wait for them to come back again soon!

0 comments: