Friday, October 30, 2009

15 months...and 15 weeks...

Smith had his 15 month check up yesterday....He had FOUR shots and mark my words....that is the LAST time I will take him to the doctor alone! He is a GROWING boy and here are his stats:
27 pounds - 90th percentile
33 inches - 95th percentile
I love this little guy SO much!...despite the fact that he broke the face and lens OFF my camera! I am hoping Santa might drop by my house with an early Christmas gift soon so I don't miss TOO much action! I did get a few pictures this week and will update them when the Halloween festivities conclude tomorrow!

In other news, I am 15 weeks pregnant now and feeling MUCH better. I am getting a lot bigger and hopefully moving into the "Awe, She's pregnant!" mode and out of "Is she pregnant or is she STILL carrying that baby weight? Bless her heart!" mode. One thing is for sure....the BAGEL BITES craving is back! It's not that I want to eat them all the time, it's just when I eat them I could eat 50 of them! I'm sure that will go over well with the SCALE!


Have a great weekend!

0 comments: