Monday, October 26, 2009

I'M. IN. LOVE.

with STELLA and DOT!

I have never been a big fan of home jewelry shows so I was a little hesitant when my sister-in-law told me she was becoming a consultant for a jewelry line and wanted me to have a show...but then.....with one look at this new, celebrity-desired line...I. WAS. IN.LOVE!

Don't take my word for it..check it out here. It is called Stella and Dot and has been seen on Oprah and in several magazines like InStyle! If you're anything like me, you will want EVERYTHING in the catalog!

So, I am hosting a show on Tuesday, November 10th. If you live close and want to come, just let me know and I will get you the info, but for those of you out of town, or if you can't make it that night, please check out the website!
If you want to order something, just email me and I will tell you how to order on-line so that Jessie and I get credit for our show!

Remember that Christmas is coming up...
.....OR...do what I plan to do and TREAT yourself! THESE are numero uno on MY wish list! Have fun shopping!

0 comments: