Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This little rascal is SEVEN months old and I cannot believe how much personality he has!
He is rolling and scooting every where. He can't crawl quite yet and it is very frustrating to him! He wants to stand up ALL the time....which he still needs a little help with. Still no teeth, but everything he can get his hands on goes in his mouth.
My man is a big flirt! He smiles and giggles all the time and all the girls at the store think he is quite the charmer. He is "blabbing" up a storm and LOVES making the motor boat noise with his lips!
He truly is the happiest baby and is TOO much fun!
He is also getting REALLY big...and considering I have done something really bad to my back during the store renovations, he is not much fun to "haul" around these days!

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i love him.


ummm...and your back? what have you done??

Meaghan said...

Glad I could help with the diapers! Mine were waiting on me when I got home from work...pretty nice since we have to make special trips to Wal-Mart in Meridian to get Pampers!! :)

Smith is so cute!

Also, pretty fun that you know a potential American Idol!!